Critter Clay™ is the #1 choice of taxidermists & professionals worldwide because of its great detail, fine texture and low shrinkage rate. Critter Clay™ dries to a hard finish. It is a lightweight, extra strong, ready o use, moist, water-based modeling clay. Safe, non-shrinking, non-cracking and non-hazardous. Accepts all paints. Critter Clay™ is used in wildlife art studios, museums, schools, and motion picture studios
- Self-hardening / Air Drying
- Multi-Purpose Synthetic Clay
- 1 part product (no mixing is required)
- Water-based Modeling Clay
- Feeling of Plasticity
- Dries to a hard finish
- Lightweight when cured
- Extra Strong!
- 0-1% shrinkage rate
- Great detail with fine texture
- Safe, Non-hazardous
- Gluten Free
- Little or No Cracking
- Freeze-thaw Stable
- Easy to Use, Paint & Finish
- Simple water cleanup
- Ready to use out of the bag. Once exposed to air, Critter Clay™ begins to harden.
- Critter Clay™ sticks best to a clean, textured, or roughed up surface.
- Use water to wet fingers or tools, to feather, shape and add final details.
- Air drying and curing time varies with size of project and working conditions. (*Drying and curing time is typically 2-6 days, depending on thickness, size and working conditions.)
- Keep Critter Clay™ sealed in a plastic bag until you want it to dry and harden.
- For extra shelf life, this product may be refrigerated or frozen. It is freeze-thaw stable.
- Critter Clay™ accepts all paints.
- Safe for children to use under adult supervision.
Taxidermy, Classroom & Youth Camps, Sculpting, Industry. For Mannikin Building, Glass Eye Setting, Animal ear setting (taxidermy), childrens hand prints, coil, pinch & slab pots/vases, Ceramic Prototyping, Unlimited Project Uses!
*If clay becomes somewhat dry due to an open bag, you may restore it with a couple squirts of pure water, then let it sit, sealed in the bag overnight. The less water you use, the better results you will have.