Buddy Rhodes Vertical Mix™ is a flame rated (E84 -Class A) cement-based overlay that is troweled onto vertical surfaces and carved, sculpted or stamped to create rock, stone, tile and other textures. For interior or exterior areas, this lightweight, zero slump formula is used for a variety of applications including creating themed structures for amusement parks, zoo & aquarium displays*, architectural panels,landscape elements and public sculpture. With Buddy Rhodes' extensive line of color pigments and glazes, the finishing possibilities are endless
- Non-Toxic: Animal Friendly, No VOC’s and Water Based
- Flame Rated: Certified to the highest ASTM fire rating; E-84 Class A/1
- Easy to Use & Versatile: Mix, apply, carve and texture quickly over a variety of surfaces; easily colored with Buddy Rhodes Pigments & Glazes
- Economical: Build large, lightweight, thin structures at a fraction of the cost
- Lightweight: Up to 30% lighter than other concrete mixes with better coverage per bag.
IMPORTANT: You Must Use RAMP™ Adhesion and Cure Promoter with the Buddy Rhodes Vertical Mix™.
Let us help you find your way.
The list below may help you find what you are looking for via an alternative path.