FormX is specialized in 3D modelling materials in the widest sense and has shops in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Barcelona (Spain). From these locations we ship our unique line of products all over Europe! We have customers from Iceland to Greece and from Ireland to Lithuania. We pride ourselves with quick and friendly service.
You'll find a wide range of poducts in these pages as we cater to a broad specrum of clients, small or large, from the enthousiastic hobbyist to the large multinational corporation - and EVERYONE in-between. Feel free to contact us with your questions about our products.
1. All sales offers, -agreements and deliveries will be subject to these conditions unless parties have agreed otherwise in writing.
2. All prices are netto, exclusive salestax. All listed prices are conditional and subject to change.
3. All deliveries are cash or prepaid unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
4. All costs of transport are at the expense of the buyer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise
5. Invoices must be paid within 15 days without any equation or substraction. Goods delivered remain in the posession of the seller untill all due paiments, inclusive additional cost, have been received. All expenses made by the seller, both juridical as non-juridical, to collect paiment, will come at the expense of the buyer. If the buyer exceeds the terms of payment, the seller is entitled to increase the due amount with 5% over the current rate of the ECB for the time and amount that the payment is due.
6. Goods will not be taken back unless in case of faulty product.
7. Complaints or reclamations about goods delivered have to be informed to the seller within 14 days of date of invoice. Only those complaints are admitted that concern the state or quality of the goods at time of sale cQ time of despatch of sellers warehouse. The buyer is held to examine the goods before they are put to use. Usage of the goods is considered as acceptance. If complaints are considered viable, seller will replace the delivered goods at no charge or reimburse the buyer otherwise. The liability of the seller and therefore the amount of the settlement, will never exceed the invoice amount of the goods concerning.
8. Since successful application of the supplied goods is heavily depending on the skills and judiciousness of the user, the local circumstances and the working method applied, seller can not accept responsibility for the results. The judgement whether a specific product is suitable for a specific application remains the responsibility of the buyer.
Follow us on Facebook
learn about new products and best deals on our facebook page